[Lazarus] FPC Source Error: directory not found

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Thu Nov 8 17:05:24 CET 2012

> Any suggestions how to improve the error message to make this more clear?

It would be a bit long, but I hope much clearer:
"Lazarus cannot find the directory in which FPC source code is located
(Lazarus assumes it is located in <write the default value here>). The
directory should have at least "rtl" and "packages" directory (or more in
case of full source code). If you think it's not yet installed, please
download one here: <we can give one or more (direct) links here, such as
sourceforge or somewhere else>"