[Lazarus] Stringgrid ?

Terry A. Haimann terry at HaimannOnline.com
Sat Nov 17 19:37:13 CET 2012

You know that's not a lot of help.  I don't know what the program name
is and I don't know where the source is.  If you know how to  do this,
why can't you provide a snippet of code with maybe a few comments?  If
you want Lazarus to be a popular RAD then don't obfuscate, make thing
ease for the user instead.

Terry