[Lazarus] Memory leaks

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Mon Nov 26 08:38:17 CET 2012

Le 23/11/2012 17:40, Luca Olivetti a écrit :
> Al 23/11/12 15:27, En/na Antonio Fortuny ha escrit:
>
>> When generating TRUE memomry leaks the debugger outputs all what is needed to point them out.
>
> Really? I never managed to get anything more than the address when using an external dbg file.
Some weeks ago, I was probably misusing the debugger and heaptrc
switches. In any case, when the code I've written generates memory
leaks, heaptrc detects them and shows the code chain leading to all of
them, EXCEPT for those generated either by any system unit or package
for which the only data showed are lists af addreses. But even in this
case I guess that with a corresponding prior compilation that would work
too.

Antonio.