[Lazarus] make clean is leaving more than 20MB stuff behind (this number is after compression!)

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 02:59:18 CEST 2012

I also tried distclean cleanall cleanbigide

There are compiled units all over the place in lib/* folders left over
after clean, a fresh download compresses into 46MB tarball, after
first successful build I cannot get it smaller than 65MB. How do I
*really* clean the source directory? Is there yet another makefile
target for this purpose or do I have to write a script and recursively
find and delete all these files myself?