[Lazarus] Delphi incompatibility - copyto/pastefromclipboard

Ajeandro Gonzalo parkingspace26 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 23:55:04 CEST 2012

I was wondering why this worked in one part of a project I converted from Delphi but not in another.  I finally figured out that for copyto or pastefromclipboard to work in Laz the Visible property of the component must be set to True.

If this can't be easily fixed, is there a list of Delphi incompatibilities somewhere that this can be added to?

Speaking of Delphi conversions, I think with bitBtns, the Kind property is converted OK but not the ModalResult property.

A. G.