[Lazarus] Please define "delphi compatibility"

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:29:20 CEST 2012

Personally i think of it as "that looks familiar to people who used
Delphi before".

Sadly, most Lazarus developers seem to be more chained by Delphi :-P
(case in point: TColor in 2012 does not have support for alpha channel
in order to be compatible with old Delphi code that was designed in
early 90s...).