[Lazarus] fpc version 2.6.1 source code

Eric Kom erickom at metropolitancollege.co.za
Thu Oct 4 14:26:58 CEST 2012

On 04/10/2012 14:18, Bernd wrote:
> 2012/10/4 Eric Kom<erickom at metropolitancollege.co.za>:
>
>> am a debian user, they is not lazarus 1.1 on debian, and the deb packages
>> provide on lazarus project doesn't provide the version 1.1 with fpc above
>> 2.6.0 so not support for mysql5.5 users
> The Debian/Ubuntu situation is very catastrophic at the moment. There
> is not even a Lazarus 1.0 package, not even in Debian experimental.
> I'm not sure if the Debian maintainer is no longer interested, I could
> not find any signs of life or anything, I fear if nobody does anything
> about it (it won't magically package itself and put itself into the
> repository without the help of a Debian maintainer who has write
> access there) we will be stuck with Lazarus 0.9.30 on Ubuntu for
> another year.
Thats is the problem, I used to package for debian before, I will see
what I can do

> --

Kind Regards

Eric Kom

System Administrator - Metropolitan College
/ You are scrupulously honest, frank, and \
| straightforward. Therefore you have few |
\ friends.                                /
    \
     \
         .--.
        |o_o |
        |:_/ |
       //   \ \
      (| Kom | )

2 Hennie Van Till, White River, 1240
Tel: 013 750 2255 | Fax: 013 750 0105 | Cell: 078 879 1334
erickom at kom.za.net | erickom at metropolitancollege.co.za
www.kom.za.net | www.kom.za.org | www.erickom.co.za

Key fingerprint: 513E E91A C243 3020 8735 09BB 2DBC 5AD7 A9DA 1EF5