[Lazarus] State of ReactOS

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:37:12 CEST 2012

On 10-10-2012 16:33, Paul Breneman wrote:
> Hi Reinier,
>
>> Has anybody had any good experiences with FPC and/or Lazarus on recent
>> ReactOS releases?
>
> I have good experience using FPC and fpGUI and Synapse.
>
> Here is a page I try to keep updated as I go along:
>   http://www.turbocontrol.com/reactos.htm
>
> What have you encountered?
>
> Paul

Hi Paul,

I installed Laz on 0.3.14, IIRC, and it failed - either during or after
install.

Waiting for a new version; it might be worthwile to add Laz to their
repository/software download tool.

I periodically have a look; it might be a good candidate for running a
build/test server (e.g. as a Jenkins slave).

Thanks,
Reinier