[Lazarus] New Graphics/Animation Library - Language Feature Requests

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:22:59 CEST 2012

Am 10.10.2012 18:29, schrieb Anthony Walter:
> My request is a bit long and includes videos, images, and code. As
> such I've located it here:
>
> http://www.codebot.org/cross/?doc=9589
>
> The basic gist of my request is to advance some features in Free
> Pascal by asking the FPC community leaders to take interest. Also,
> much thanks to Sven Barth and the rest of the FPC team for your work
> on implementing so much with new Delphi language features and bringing
> generic support up many levels.

I have had a look at your requests. Interface helpers (and object
helpers by the way) are something that I wanted to implement since I
implemented helper support. First I'll add XE3's primitive type helper
support though ;)

Regarding the operator overloads you can achive the same by using global
operator overloads, so I don't know whether I'll add support for
operators to record helpers...

Regards,
Sven