[Lazarus] Deep exe strip :)

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:27:05 CEST 2012

Build modes are something else (groups of option presets). What i'm
talking about would be a checkbox that you check in your "release"
build mode so that it builds the smallest executable using a "release"
build of LCL with no debug info whatsoever and you have unchecked in
"debug" build mode which uses a "normal" build.

I think this also needs LCL to not be rebuilt at the same place so
that changing build mode wont rebuild the whole world.