[Lazarus] Deep exe strip :)
lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Oct 26 20:00:53 CEST 2012
On 26/10/2012 18:50, Martin wrote:
> in each of your packages "tab: Other" > "Custom Options"
> Then in your Project define under "IDE Macro Values" (for the desired
> build mode)
> Macro Name: MyProjectOpts
> Macro Value: -g- -O3 -XX -CX -Xs
And to clarify.
I an saying:
- It is possible with build modes
- It should be done with buildmodes
- This is one way
- Mos of all: it does not need a chekbox "smallest build" or any check
box, that is a just a preset for a combination of existing checkboxes
I am **NOT** saying:
- This is the easiest way
- If or if not there is a way, that is wore self explaining.
- If or if not it could or should be made easier by adding other ways of
forcing settings for packages
More information about the Lazarus