[Lazarus] PascalScript on Linux x86_64

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Thu Sep 13 16:04:28 CEST 2012

I'm trying to migrate an application from Delphi/Win32 to multiplatform
using Lazarus/FPC. This app uses JvInterpreter from Jedi, and the only
alternative I've found is PascalScript in the Lazarus's components
directory.

While compiling PascalScript's samples on a Linux x86_64 machine, I got this:

x64.inc(243,19) Warning: Use of -offset(%ebp) is not recommended for local variable access
x64.inc(245,19) Warning: Use of -offset(%ebp) is not recommended for local variable access
x64.inc(248,19) Warning: Use of -offset(%ebp) is not recommended for local variable access
x64.inc(249,17) Warning: No size specified and unable to determine the size of the operands, using DWORD as default
x64.inc(144,12) Error: Asm: [push mem32] invalid combination of opcode and operands

Any workaround? or alternative?.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com