[Lazarus] Lazarus on Ubuntu 12.10 daily x64

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Mon Sep 24 16:51:06 CEST 2012

Using svn lazarus trunk on Ubuntu 12.10 x64 daily has been problematic.

It's pretty much crashing everywhere.  From selecting forms to
positioning elements.   Pixbuf exceptions everywhere.

I've had issues with lazarus for a while now just waiting for some
improvements to use it.  I had much success with previous checkouts.

Downloading Debian from lazarus.freepascal.org and installing on 12.10
does not work either :-)

I'll file some reports but just a heads up to lazarus team that 12.10 is
rapidly approaching.

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
512.574.6298
http://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new place to store, share, and enjoy your
photos, videos, music and more.