[Lazarus] File Managers compared

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 12:35:48 CEST 2012

Yes, very off-topic.... now moved to lazarus-other mailing list. So
please only reply to the lazarus-other list.

On 03/09/12 10:23, Kostas Michalopoulos wrote:
>   FAR blows MC away by a wide
> margin in terms of features, stability, UI, etc.

I have no idea how you get to that statement. I have used MC for years
and it is rock solid and stable under Linux and FreeBSD. In terms of
features.... do you even know of all the shortcuts in MC, and the
ability to extend MC via the User Menu (F2 shortcut key)? My MC has lots
and lots of features added via F2 menu.

Regards,
   - Graeme -