[Lazarus] Writing application that sends things into facebook

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Tue Sep 4 11:36:02 CEST 2012

On Tue, 4 Sep 2012, Ludo Brands wrote:

>> Ludo,
>>
>> If you want to and your license allows it to, we can add your
>> OAuth2 code to my existing fpctwit repository (if possible
>> perhaps rename it to fpcoauth).... with some big caveats in
>> the readme about oauth2 being not one standard but many etc...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Reinier aka BigChimp
>>

> Thanks, I have already created a google code repo for it. I'm cleaning up
> the demo app and adding some instructions to the code. Probably today I'll
> upload the code and publish the link.
> It really is Oauth2 according to Google and the re-usability for other
> Oauth2 protocols is limited to picking up some ideas and very little code.
> The bulk of the code is calendar api related and class hierarchy from/to
> json streaming using rtti (which can be re-used in other apps). It also
> includes a tool to assist in the creation of class definitions starting from
> the Google specs (json resource representation). So very little in common
> with fpctwit/plurk.

I have been looking for this for ages, this is almost a dream come true.
Now I can throw away my own code.  :-)

Where did you find the google specs in machine-usable form ?
Did you try other than calendar APIs with your tool to assist in creation of
class definitions ? I am particularly interested in user provisioning.

Michael.