[Lazarus] lazarus archive

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Tue Sep 4 14:45:03 CEST 2012

I agree!

Most of my customers mainly top post (with the entire previous message
there just for reference).  Sometimes if we need to reply to several
different sections of an email we post in context.

Blind people also like top posting a lot!