[Lazarus] lazarus archive

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 16:46:18 CEST 2012

On 05/09/12 13:06, Michael Schnell wrote:
> Hijacking an already hijacked thread ?!?!?!?!?

:-(

PS:
Just to make something clear. When I changed the subject line to "File
Managers compared", I had no intent to hi-jack the "Proprietary vs Open
Source mentality" thread... Read that original message again. I changed
the subject, and mentioned in the message that the "File Manager
compared" thread should continue in the lazarus-other mailing list.
Clearly NOBODY uses lazarasu-other, so why did I even try. :-(  Sorry
mailing list admin, I tried my best.

I'm now trying to set the "Reply-To" header in this message. I'm not
sure if it will work within the context of a mailing list.

    Graeme.