[Lazarus] Charset in TSdfDataSet

GLBX LBX at swing.be
Thu Sep 6 11:36:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

I checked the encodings and got :

- GuessEncoding(dataset .fields[1].asString)  and got UTF8
- [application]defaultTextEncoding    =    cp1252

Now in DBGrid I wrote in DrawColumnCell :
 ExtTextOut( .... UTF8ToISO_8859_1(dataCSV.Fields[datacol].AsString......)
and.....
Now accents are correctly displayed...

But I will get the problem back when validating changes in fields !!!
(I Tried with OnSetText : but inefficient !)

I go on looking for solution....

GLBX