[Lazarus] Brush color on TListView

Benito van der Zander benito at benibela.de
Thu Sep 13 14:07:15 CEST 2012

> However, the tricks to set Brush color inside of OnCustomDraw or
> OnAdvancedCustomDraw do not work.
> Am I missing something? How is it done?

You cannot do that.
And even if you get it working with one widgetset, it would fail on any
other OS, since they all draw it differently.

I ended up writing my own list view
(http://www.benibela.de/components_en.html#treelistview),
just to get differently colored rows

Or you can stay with the grid and implement your own selection
(http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=7981.0)

Benito