[Lazarus] range check errors in LCL packages

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:19:01 CEST 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> So "in the real world" is anybody using Lazarus IDE 0.9.30.x and LCL-only
> from trunk?  I don't think anybody does that. So I think it is safe to keep
> the two (IDE and LCL) in sync with what FPC version they need.

You are missing the point of why the LCL supports older FPC versions.
It is not for people using the LCL without the IDE. It is for people
using platforms which are not supported in FPC 2.6.0

For example Android support is broken in FPC 2.6.x but worked fine in 2.5.x

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho