[Lazarus] Wiki: how to propose deleting a page?

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:33:18 CEST 2012

2012/9/16 Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com>:
> On 9/15/12, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
> <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Once when I needed to do this I simply substituted the page contents
>> with empty contents. I know this doesn't really answer the question,
>> but anyway... maybe someone else will know a more proper solution.
>>

> I find that rather (c)rude when the page in question is not your own.
> I know on a wiki any user can modify (almost any) pages, but that is
> supposed to be foor correcting or adding information. Deeting an
> entire entry is a different kind of beast...
>
> Also doesn't that just leave an empty page instead of completely removing it?

Deleted pages can be found back at:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=delete

There is also a restore button, but I don't know if that is because I
am an admin or not.

I think deleting a page with a reason given in the comment is better
than leaving an empty page.

Vincent