[Lazarus] Incorrect scrollbar theme in editor popup windows

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 13:34:34 CEST 2012

On 2012-09-26 12:22, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> The TSynBaseCompletionForm paints on the form, the whole area. But the
> TScrollBar is not opaque, so syncompletion paints into the scrollbar.
> I fixed the background of items.

Why is the TScrollBar not opaque?  Is this a setting only for synedit,
or for general LCL?

Or why doesn't the form painting simply not take the scrollbar into
account. If the scrollbar is visible, reduce the client rectangle
painting area and/or paint the client area behind the scrollbar as
clForm color.

Anyway, I'll take a look at the code now to try and get a better
understand of what all the painting does.

Regards,
   - Graeme -