[Lazarus] Event generator

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Tue Apr 2 15:47:08 CEST 2013

Hi Folks.

I've installed Lazarus 1.0.8 and FPC 2..6.2 on two newly created Linux
x86_64 VMs
One is a OpenSuse 11.4 and the other one is a 12.2
Install on both machines was as I like to say when all runs well, the
fingers in the sose and the hands in the pocket 8-)
Recompile IDE with all my needed packages: beautiull. Run tests: great
! I really appreciate
BUT:
on the form of an application (btw, multi-threaded + Indy 10) drop a
common TButton on the main (and only) form: OK.
When trying to assign an event to it: BOUM >:o

the LCLClasses unit is displayed and the next error is displayed in the
errors window:

No way to assign an event to a new TButton.
Same behaviour in both machines. What happens ?

Antonio.