[Lazarus] DBF components are maintained now

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 08:09:33 CEST 2013

Hi lists,

Just wanted to let you know about
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/User_Changes_Trunk#TDBF_unit_deprecation_removed

Currently I'm adding test cases to dbtestframework and verifying if
other existing tests apply to the dbf units, so the dbase units can be
regression tested. New unit tests are welcome:
$(fpcdir)\packages\fcl-db\tests\testspecifictdbf.pas

I'm also investigating open dbf bugs, as well as the fact that FoxPro
(table level 25) output doesn't seem to give valid FoxPro files.

I'll also be working with the new Sourceforge TDBF maintainer to
synchronize the FPC and Sourceforge versions.

Thanks,

Reinier