[Lazarus] How is the versions info in the IDE worked out?

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 19:25:53 CEST 2013

I compiled the Lazarus using FPC 2.6.0 and the fixes branch of Lazarus.
When I do a version check the Lazarus version is version is 1.0.9 and the
svn revision is 40800, but the output displayed from fpcup says 40759.
Shouldn't the svn revision be 40759?
It seems to me that the Lazarus revision should  be based on the time the
fixes branch was updated which I suspect to be 40759.

FPC was at revision 24234, so the version for FPC 2.6.0 looks correct at
20562.

--
Frank Church