[Lazarus] make installation package in linux.

Dario Ruggi darioruggi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:42:37 CEST 2013

Hallo .

This is my first post.
I'm new to lazarus, free pascal and linux.
I have "Imigrated" from vb on windows.
I have written a little program in lazarus and freepascal (Lazaruz :1.0.8,
Free Pascal 2.6.2 linuxmint 14 64 bit).
The program runs well in the IDE.

I want now to make an install package for linux of it and realize that i do
not know how.
When i searched the net i got not answer.

i even dont know what is the best package format for it (i.e deb, rpm ...
etc.)

If any of you can show me how to do it, with maybe a little example i will
be very greatefull.

Thx to all in advance. :)