[Lazarus] Error writing to remote device (emulator)

GREP epergola at outlook.com
Thu Apr 25 21:33:28 CEST 2013

Sorry if I doublepost. I had posted this in the forum.lazarus.freepascal, BUT
afterward I noticed
that the last post there (WinCE widgetset) was dated 11-April, and the
previous one dec-2012, so I assume it is kind of in a sleeping mode.

I am trying to run my app on the WM6.1 emulator, but I get this error:
(debugger output)
~"Uploading file to device: \\Storage Card\\app.exe\n"
&"error writing to remote device - 0.\n"
I use -eval-command="set remotedirectory \Storage Card" in
Tools->Options->Debugger.

My app is 22.6 Mb, band runs fine when I copy manually to the sharedforlder
and run directly form WM 6.1 emulator, but the debugger copies always 2.41
MB and then gets the error.
Any idea why?
I am using Lazarus 1.0.8, SVN Rev 40573.
The error came out of the blue ski.
I had just fixed some problems with  building the app correctly, and did run
fine a few times on the WM 6.1.
Then there it comes the error.
I even reset the emulator, re-booted the PC (XP). I ran out of ideas....
Any Help?