[Lazarus] Event generator

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Wed Apr 3 09:27:28 CEST 2013

Sorry Guys.

I have to apologize because I guess it is my fault.
After the install process I have overwritten some of the config files in
~/.lazarus by other files coming from another Linux installation which
works. Unfortunately the source installation was not exactly the same as
the very new one.
I already used that trick with success for new installations to save
Lazarus configuration time. But this time the paths, parameters, etc.
were all the same.
In this case some of the critical paths between the source and target
Lazarus were not identical.
I'll install and cofigure all and I'll keep you informed about the final
situation.

Thank you anyway, your questions helped me to find the error.
Thans again.

Antonio.