[Lazarus] Debugging Lazarus in Lazarus - debugger error

Lubos Pintes pintes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:34:31 CEST 2013

I did it "just for fun". Mainly I wanted to see how debugging goes with
screen reader, if this will be similar to my Delphi experience.
Currently I only met the Assembler window. Is this normal, or something
is set up differently? I expected that cursor will be moved in various
files like in Delphi 6.
Currently I was unable to debug even very simple project. Only assembler
window appeared and then program ran normally.