[Lazarus] Code completion question

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Apr 4 09:38:42 CEST 2013

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 09:21:44 +0200
Lubos Pintes <pintes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Say I have unit.pp with interface. Then unit.inc where implementation is.
> If I add some method to some class in unit.pp and then use Ctrl+Shift+C,
> where Lazarus adds the skeleton for implementation? Do I need to add
> implementation manually into unit.inc?

Code completion adds methods near existing methods. Just do completion
for the first method(s). If they are not created in unit.inc, then move
them manually there. The next methods will be added to the unit.inc.

Note:
Code completion currently does not see (does not ask) if a position is
in an include file. It simply adds the first method at the end of the
implementation section.

It's somewhat like Kingdom Builder.

Mattias