[Lazarus] Is Mantis bad as i thought

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sat Apr 6 02:29:14 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-05 17:51, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
> Time to write a bugtracker in Pascal? ;-)

I am. It should be released later this year.

It's desktop based (I hate web apps), has code repository integration
(reports can be marked as resolved from commit messages), report change
notification via email (that actually works), PDF report generation, the
usual graphs, time tracking per developer, report, project etc. Can add
new reports to the system via email, supports just about any DB backend
(not only limited to MySQL like so many products out there), can run as
client/server or in a 3-tier setup.

Watch this space... ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -