[Lazarus] Cygwin on git and file modes

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 13:23:41 CEST 2013

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Lubos Pintes <pintes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Patches attached.

They can be applied on Linux without problems.
You can go ahead attaching them to a bug report or whatever you plan to do.

> "cannot rebase, you have uncommitted changes", and that change was something
> like
> objinspstrconsts.cs.po.
> I am sure I didn't touch the file. So I stashed it, rebased and then
> generated patches. So what I am doing wrong?
> Who generates those .po files and when?

They are generated automatically when you build Lazarus.
You did the right thing by stashing them.
They will be committed to SVN, too, but preferably not mixed with
other code changes.

Juha