[Lazarus] Linux GUI Application define CONSOLE

Daniel Simoes de Ameida dopidaniel at yahoo.com.br
Sat Apr 13 18:48:23 CEST 2013

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for answering...

I´m confusing... I always find out that the "CONSOLE" directive exists only for applications that does not require a GUI.... or in other words, applications that does not require a X server

How can I distinguish applications in Text mode (CONSOLE) from Graphics Applications (GUI) ?

[]s Daniel

Conheça o Projeto ACBr - Automaçao Comercial Brasil
DJSystem a Loja Patrocinadora do ACBr