[Lazarus] FPDoc Editor fails on namespace dotted unit names?

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Apr 14 10:24:38 CEST 2013

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 03:52:46 -0400
Anthony Walter <sysrpl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Normally I don't reply to a technical discussion when a question about a
> possible bug is posed back with (channels inner nerd) "Why would you ever
> want to do that?"... followed up attempts to chastise. But I'll give you
> some honest answers.

The dotted unit name concept is not a simple change. It heavily effects
the scope rules and resolving mechanism.
There are many other todos, so you have to convince developers, that
this feature has no simple workaround and has priority.

But maybe you don't need the full dotted unit name concept. Then maybe
some half implementations are enough.

Mattias