[Lazarus] Linux GUI Application define CONSOLE

Daniel Simoes de Ameida dopidaniel at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 14 14:59:06 CEST 2013

Hi Leledumbo,

Thanks for the explanation... I agree with this point of view...

I have some code shared between 2 applications, running on Text mode and GUI... And I used CONSOLE directive to distinguish some specific code for GUI application...
I can fix my code, using another compiler directive on Build modes...
I was considering CONSOLE directive was equal on Linux and Windows...

[]s Daniel

Conheça o Projeto ACBr - Automaçao Comercial Brasil
DJSystem a Loja Patrocinadora do ACBr