[Lazarus] Sharing of large files

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 16:21:08 CEST 2013

On 15/04/13 14:04, Andrew Brunner wrote:

> I would certainly recommend people check out Aurawin.

Just some user feedback...

1) When I visit the url with Firefox, I get a nasty looking warning
about "website certificate issue - the website doesn't supply ownership
information". I had to confirm the warning and check a combobox to
permanently ignore the warning in future. Then only could I see the
website. Not sure what that is about, but not a good entry to a website.

2) What is up with the scrollbars? They operate wrong way round!
Everywhere where I see a scrollbar on the right and click the
scroll-button, and drag it with the mouse, the content moves in the
wrong direction, compared to all other scrollbars on my PC. This is very
annoying and confusing.

3) Also while dragging the scrollbar-button, my mouse pointer moves
faster than the scrollbar. So very quickly my mouse is at the bottom of
the screen, but the scrollbar is still high up in the page. I have to
then click the scrollbar again and do the scroll again. I have to repeat
this a few times to get to the bottom of any scrollable area.

> Aurawin is entirely done with Lazarus/FPC :-)

+1

Regards,
  - Graeme -