[Lazarus] Compile project release with LCL custom optimization

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Apr 15 16:46:54 CEST 2013

> Graeme Geldenhuys <graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk> hat am 15. April 2013 um 16:33
> geschrieben:
>

> On 15/04/13 12:47, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> >
> > You can define any macro you like. The name must follow the normal
> > pascal identifier rules.
>
> Yes I understand that, but you must first define the macro (somewhere
> else), before using them in the Build Modes screen. Lazarus IDE didn't
> prevent me from trying to use a macro in the Build Modes screen (with a
> legal pascal identifier rules name) that doesn't yet exist.

No, you can define any macro you like in the project options.
And then you can use the macro in the compiler options of project and packages.
For example in search paths and custom options.

Maybe you are confusing it with the macros from conditionals?
Conditionals have to define the macros they export.

Mattias