[Lazarus] Bored?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Apr 15 21:56:40 CEST 2013

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013, luiz americo pereira camara wrote:

> 2013/4/15 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:
>>
>> On Mon, 15 Apr 2013, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>>
>>> I've been a very long user and contributor of FPCUnit, and it is a very
>>> problematic framework.
>>

>> Let's not exaggerate the problems.
>>
>> I use it for years, and except for 1 issue, there are no problems.
>
> For the record, can you point what is this issue?

If you specify 1 test to be executed, part of a suite,
and there is a test-decorator for the suite, then the
test-decorator is not executed.

for example:

Database
Database.TestObjectA.TestInsert
Database.TestObjectA.TestDelete
Database.TestObjectA.TestUpdate

if there is a testdecorator TConnectToDatabase
for suite Database and I specify --suite=Database.TestObjectA.TestInsert
then this decorator is not used.

Other than that, I have literally thousands of tests: no problems.

Michael.