[Lazarus] Compile project release with LCL custom optimization

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:49:21 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
> wrote:

> I got the feeling, you are still at only two modes.

I have a lot of build modes​, but i missed founded in Delphi 4 and above
When i compile project to debug it, i can (In Delphi) debug inside the
sources of VCL or more deep than VCL, Delphi will choose DCUs that in Debug
dir

C:\Program Files\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\lib\Debug

But when we not debugging it, it will choose DCUs in Release dirs or in
fact in the parent it

C:\Program Files\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\lib

​We need that at least in Lazarus, and it will be good in FPC too.

​My problem: i debug my project inside my packages(My Packages) and some
LCL or Components, so i need to rebuild all packages with Debug info no
optimize.
When i need to make realase my project i must rebuild all of them again
with no debug info and some optimize, i build the project, it is so hard
switching.

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey