[Lazarus] What is most Lazarus Friendly Linux Distro

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 14:25:03 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-16 13:01, Kostas Michalopoulos wrote:

> If you do not have internet you wont be able to get Lazarus in the first
> place.

For many years I had very slow 3G access at home. It was very easier to
do a single Lazarus checkout at work, onto a USB stick and compile it at
home. Often I used even run all my development tools off the USB stick.

Compare the opposite, of downloading 100+Mb of various inter-dependent
packages (no idea how you get the full listing of that), and then having
to install them at home.

Anyway, it is up to Tommi to take from this thread what he needs, do
some experimentation and make his own educated decision on what distro
suits his needs.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/