[Lazarus] Building LCL docs

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Apr 20 00:51:29 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 04:45:15PM +0200, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > I've tried using fpdoc from FPC 2.6.2, 2.6.3 and 2.7.1. I each case
> > fpdoc crashes. I've tried generating HTML, CHM and IPF documentation -
> > no luck with any of them.
> >
> > I'm using Lazarus (trunk) from r40661 (28 March 2013).
>
> Confirmed. fpdoc crashes under Linux 64bit too.

I'm still debugging, but I get the feeling this is because someone passes
some fpmake as an unit (to document) while it is a pascal main program. Of
course fpdoc could check better, but probably all it can do is throw an
error.

So probably the scripts that auto create lists of units should filter out
fpmake.