[Lazarus] UPDATED: Re: documentation snapshot

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sun Apr 21 00:47:58 CEST 2013

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 05:27:29PM +0200, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> I've made some progress with getting fpdoc up to speed, and here is an
> initial snapshot:
>
> http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/doc-chm_with_lcl.zip

The snapshot above was updated. Most interpackage hyperlinks work again,
and the inheritance subpages
(the     [properties (by name)]   links on each class page) are now filled
again.

There might be still errors left, but if there are, they are magnitudes less
frequent than the ones now fixed. If you notice a regression, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

The old link doc-chm.zip was originally actually meant for fpc only help,
(the textmode IDE) and in time I plan to use it for that again.

Please update all links to doc-chm.zip to doc-chm_with_lcl.zip for that
purpose.

P.s. I used script build_lcl_chm.sh, not buildchm.sh