[Lazarus] documentation snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 16:29:40 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-21 12:43, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> Only if we also agree that the Lazarus default offline docs format is
> chm (not inf),

Can you please reference where it states that? ;-) As far as I know the
Lazarus project is reluctant to decide on any offline help format.
Lazarus (Help -> Online Help) also reference both CHM and INF help for
offline usage).

I don't even use LCL, but at least I do supply LCL.inf docs for those
that want to give that help format a try. Unfortunately I found it
impossible to generate a newer version of LCL - the help build system is
currently broken (at least last I tested - a week ago).

> and we also work on the improvement of offline docs; e.g.
> bugs

I have a solution, but you are probably not going to like it... DocView ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/