[Lazarus] Can not run in debug mode for WinCe

GREP epergola at outlook.com
Tue Apr 23 00:06:11 CEST 2013

Sorry, what is the default debug directory?
If i put D:\lazarus\mingw\bin\gdb.exe, then when I run the app it tellsme is
not
a valid executable.
If i try to leave the Debugger Path blank in Tools -> option-> degugger, it
dos not letme.
How do I set the debuger directory to default?
Also, I have tried to put the debugger directory to
d:\gdb, and left the Shared folder as D:\emulator on WM 6.
It stills creates a directory gdb in WM and runs out of memory.
How can I force lazarus to copy the since-stub and app.exe
do D:\emulator rather then d:\gdb?
Also if the "some hints" sectionmay help, how do I find it? is it in Project
Options? in Tools? where?
Thanks