[Lazarus] Lazarus CCR repository URL's have changed

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Apr 30 02:32:53 CEST 2013

On 4/29/2013 20:05, Maxim Ganetsky wrote:
> 30.04.2013 3:39, Graeme Geldenhuys пишет:
>
>> If you use the SubVersion repositories, I believe you will have to do a
>> new checkout.
>
> Please stop this FUD.

that's not FUD... it is, actually, what i would have done if my checkouts start
failing...

> Of course this is not needed, there is 'svn relocate' command.

maybe in your SVN software stuff but not in everyone else's... at least, i
haven't found such in TortoiseSVN... but i did have to adjust another repository
the other day and there was a mechanism... now i just have to locate it all over
again...