[Lazarus] TArrow, help for graph primitives needed

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Tue Apr 30 13:45:19 CEST 2013

On 04/30/2013 12:11 PM, Juha Manninen wrote:

> Unfortunately it only works on Windows. FillRgn does not work with
> GTK2 and it crashes with QT. Apparently it is not properly
> implemented.
> Could somebody graphics oriented please look at TWSArrow and maybe fix it.

Ok, I've fixed Qt so it does not crash, but before commit: it seem that
there's typo in newarrow define (drawArrow function).
When you call FillRgn() you call it with Pen.Reference.Handle, instead
of Brush.Reference.Handle of canvas, so that's one of the reasons why qt
crashes (brush is NULL). MSDN says that 3rd param should be brush , not pen.

z.