[Lazarus] Linux screen-saver written with Lazarus?

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 11 18:50:09 CEST 2013

[First post, so I hope this is the right newsgroup]

I have searched for information about and a source code example of a
screen-saver for Linux written in fpc/Lazarus, but without success.  Is
this possible?  Could someone please provide a source-code example?  I'm
not after anything complicated, just trying to make a digital clock
screen-saver for my Raspberry Pi!  Lazarus is installed and working fine
on the RPi at the moment.

Thanks
David