[Lazarus] SSH

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 11:21:54 CEST 2013

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 08/01/2013 10:32 AM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> That's a strange response. *He* specified SSH,
> Yep. I supposed he mentioned SSH because he knows that he can access the
> server via PUTTY using the SSH protocol. I do exactly this with my local
> Linux servers.

Also he /specifically/ said that it was a Linux server, and that's more
likely to have SSH in its default configuration than Samba, NFS, RSH or
even FTP. I had a very similar discussion with an embedded system guy
elsewhere earlier in the week, except that in his case he couldn't get
his head around the idea that SSH was good for anything except shell
sessions.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk