[Lazarus] LCL chms pipe dream part n

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Aug 2 16:56:35 CEST 2013

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 01:23:43PM +0200, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> .. but same error
> doing this
> "--arg --css-file=C:\development\fpctrunk\utils\fpdoc\fpdoc.css"
> doesn't help either.
>
> Any suggestions [1]?
> Has anybody gotten build_lcl_docs to work?

I typically use build_lcl_html.sh.  IIRC I played with chm_docs too last time, and
that worked.

> [1] I remember having a big discussion on fpc about where to place .css
> files; apparently the way things are now are as they should be so I'm
> not really interested in any fixes that involve changing the fpdoc
> source code/fpc directory layout.

The fpcdoc repository makefile has support for it there. The html is afaik
generated with a path to the root of the CHM file, and the --css-file param
places it there. So maybe that is about html, and not CHM.