[Lazarus] Forward declaration not solved

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Aug 9 11:15:17 CEST 2013

Le 09/08/2013 10:22, Mattias Gaertner a écrit :
> clamav3.pas(324,12) Error: Forward declaration not solved
> "OpenLongFileName(const AnsiString,const LongInt):QWord;"
>
> Any comment ?
> Maybe there is a unit in your implementation uses section that
> redefines THandle.
On the declaration (following Ctrl + mouse left click) leads to QWord:
THandle --> PtrUInt (LCLType) --> QWord (systemh.inc)
on the implementaion: THnadle --> System.THandle (sysutilf.inc) -->
THandle --> LongInt (sysosh.inc)

Well done. In the interface units uses declares:   LCLIntf, LCLType,
LMessages,  FileUtil;
In the implemantaion uses declares   Classes,  sysutils;
OK. It is a Delphi conversion and I didn't pay enough attention to it

But the isn't there some ambiguity between LCL declarations and FPC
declarations for what is obviously the same type ?
Thanks Mattias,

Antonio.